Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

panel beater in limerick

• 07-03-2012 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭

hi guys i have an 08 accord white metalic and i have it for sale and some b*****d scuffed the corner of my back bumper,no dents or anything like that just slightly scrope below the paint...raging so i need to get it fixed and am looking for a decent job done at a reasonable price, i presume it just needs a touch up... any help would be great.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Joe's Crash Repair. I've used him several times (none my fault!) and he does excellent work at a very competitive price.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/jcr-joe-s-crash-repairs-limerick-city/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

Friend of mine is panel beater in garrowen very good and good prices too <temp snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Keith O'Brien Crash Repairs Keith O'Brien Unit 5 Eastlink Business Park Ballysimon Rd 061-423810, 087-2499149

If you decide to go with him tell him Campo sent you he is very good and wont charge an arm and a leg by any means

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

@SupraSonic_26 - I editted out the phone number from your post because ringing up a random person and saying "I saw on the internet that you're a panel beater will you check my bumper out" wouldn't be the best way to start a conversation, feel free to add your friends name & business name to the phone number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭manna452121

Dermot oDwyer in Clondrinagh Est is super- 061-324494 ,well worth a call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭jakko86

sound lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

MarkR wrote: »
    Joe's Crash Repair. I've used him several times (none my fault!) and he does excellent work at a very competitive price.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/jcr-joe-s-crash-repairs-limerick-city/

Id second JCR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

campo wrote: »
    Keith O'Brien Crash Repairs Keith O'Brien Unit 5 Eastlink Business Park Ballysimon Rd 061-423810, 087-2499149

If you decide to go with him tell him Campo sent you he is very good and wont charge an arm and a leg by any means

I have used him before, a very pleasant guy to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭godfrey

I highly recommenr Align out the Mungret Road, past the flyover on the left. I've had them tart up a couple of used vehicles when I bought them and they do really great work. I'm not a dealer, just I like to have my jeep/van clean looking.

g

Advertisement