Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TriAthy 2nd/3rd June

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

fletch wrote: »
    What time does the Sprint start at? (Sorry firewall in work blocks the triathy site and email says 6:00 am :confused:)

Registration open at 06:00, transition open at 07:00, race briefing at 09:30, first wave at 10, transition re opens at 13:30

I'll be out of there at 15:30, home at 16:00 bed for 2 hrs and beck up for another night time gig.

My weekend will be sponsored by strong coffee and cheap energy drinks from Lidl:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,399 ✭✭✭fletch

Registration open at 06:00, transition open at 07:00, race briefing at 09:30, first wave at 10, transition re opens at 13:30

I'll be out of there at 15:30, home at 16:00 bed for 2 hrs and beck up for another night time gig.

My weekend will be sponsored by strong coffee and cheap energy drinks from Lidl:D
    Thanks....it's a long gap between registration closing (at 8 I think I read somewhere) and the race starting....not looking likely I'll make it back to Dublin in time for the Bavaria racing :(

Thanks....it's a long gap between registration closing (at 8 I think I read somewhere) and the race starting....not looking likely I'll make it back to Dublin in time for the Bavaria racing :(

Me either.............reigistration closes at 8:45 which gives 45 min to box stuff off before race briefing. TI also have to do the course to make sure marshalls are in place and we have to clear transition of about 800 people for the race to start on time ( which it does )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Race director was up all night doing them out last night so they'll be available soon. As soon as i know i'll let all know.

Must be a massive operation as still nothing up. :mad:

Must be a massive operation as still nothing up. :mad:

Ya over 1,800 people in fairness and the amount of people switching races etc has slowed things down.

• Advertisement

tunney wrote: »
    Confirmed in the double.

Estimated finishing time

13 minutes behind MCOS
    15 minutes behind JB
    20 minutes behind Mr Tango

And what would that time be if you want to be in the competition...........

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

Waves are in, got wave 6 in the Olympic, assume waves are every ten mins or so.

Olympic Wave 5 is the swim I want to see. Pity I won't see it as I'll be in it and no-where near them, but Bjorn Ludick, Stephen Early and David Sheridan (Longford) in that wave for the swim shootout!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 NinjaStudent

Is wave S10 first or last?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

aaaggh i cant get in to it

• Advertisement

harsh, they have me in the 30-35 age group. I'm only 29.
    that happen anyone else ?

miller82 wrote: »

If you turn 30 before the end of the year you're in the 30-34 AG. Happened me last year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

S2 for me. Same wave as lilmissfickle might grab onto her feet and let her drag me home :D

If you turn 30 before the end of the year you're in the 30-34 AG. Happened me last year.

AHHH I see, cheers.

O6 is where its at

AHHH I see, cheers.

O6 is where its at

Nah Nah O5 & S5

RQ, you'll have a 30min head start on me on Sunday. Have the cake ready when I get to the line!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

triathy.ie must be the worst website in existence, spend some money on putting a decent infrastructure behind it or at least tweak what you have. Its slow on a normal day, its painful when more than a couple of people visit at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,399 ✭✭✭fletch

I also can't view it on Android :mad:

I also can't view it on Android :mad:

As an Apple head i like that:D Sorry:o;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Yeah they put me in the 40-44 :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Yeah they put me in the 40-44 :eek:

You'd want to report that. Should be 50-54, right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

mloc123 wrote: »
    triathy.ie must be the worst website in existence, spend some money on putting a decent infrastructure behind it or at least tweak what you have. Its slow on a normal day, its painful when more than a couple of people visit at once.

I was wondering why i could not get into the site.

I was wondering why i could not get into the site.

When waves are announced its normally swamped:o

I would send an e mail via the site contact re wrong age groups, it can be cleared up but it could take some time.

Also mention it as registration and they might be able to update it there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Jesus, reduce the file size of that website anyways Elvis, that picture of Gavin alone is over 1mb, i am out on the sticks and that download of your home page alone has practically used up my entire allocation of data transfer on my crappy dongle :(

Waves quick link so you can avoid Gavin Noble

http://www.triathy.ie/index.php/races/starting-waves

catweazle wrote: »
    Jesus, reduce the file size of that website anyways Elvis, that picture of Gavin alone is over 1mb, i am out on the sticks and that download of your home page alone has practically used up my entire allocation of data transfer on my crappy dongle :(

Oh meeting at 6 and i'll pass it on, once again sorry to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

im only on mobile internet so if anyone is able, could they check waves for me please, Darren Cullen and for Michael John Grogan, both in the sprint...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭d4r3n

S5 Darren Cullen
    S7 Michael John Grogan
    S10 Keith Duffy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

double post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

S7 for me
    Daz1214 wrote: »
    im only on mobile internet so if anyone is able, could they check waves for me please, Darren Cullen and for Michael John Grogan, both in the sprint...thanks

S5 for you Darren and S7 for Micheal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

thanks folks, appreciate that

Advertisement