Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Gsm P Automation

Options
  • 07-03-2012 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks
    Anyone know if there is a way to turn on/off the heat/light/aux outputs using the keypad or can this only be done by text.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

crosshair1 wrote: »
    Hi Folks
    Anyone know if there is a way to turn on/off the heat/light/aux outputs using the keypad or can this only be done by text.
    Thanks

On the GSM it can only be done by texting the output. If you had a light connected to a light output on the control panel then you could turn this on and off by pressing the light key on the keypad.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭crosshair1

Just what I needed to know
    Thanks

crosshair1 wrote: »
    Just what I needed to know
    Thanks

Your welcome, any other questions let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Randyleprechaun

Anyone know where i could download a list of the commands for remote controlling my panel via HKC GSM P

Thanks

Anyone know where i could download a list of the commands for remote controlling my panel via HKC GSM P

Thanks

Here you go ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement