Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bedroom online business - business insurance....

Options
  • 07-03-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

I am thinkin about setting up an online business selling products, I will store these products in my rented apartment, I rang AXA and asked about standard business insurance to run this type of business and they said they don't do a package that suits my type of business and it would be better to ring an insurance broker that might be able to put together a customised insurance package for me. Does any one have any experience with something like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭jetsonx

The country is full of insurance brokers.

But, if you see a viable niche there where you can take the donkey work out of putting together a package in a specific area...well go for it.

The internet is very suited to niche product categories. In addition, insurance will always be a product that will be sold online.

Advertisement