Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch N Putt Navan Area?

Options
  • 08-03-2012 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

Any good pitch n putt in Navan\Trim etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

There is a pitch and putt in Navan beside the Beechmount garden centre opposite supervalue and there is one in Dunshaughlin opposite the community school, dont know if there is anything in Trim

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

It's a bit of a drive, but Castletown Pitch and Putt club is very good from what I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

2qk4u wrote: »
    There is a pitch and putt in Navan beside the Beechmount garden centre opposite supervalue and there is one in Dunshaughlin opposite the community school, dont know if there is anything in Trim

Actually, just typed navan pitch and putt into google and it looks really nice.
    I think I've driven past it a good few times but it looks so bad from the outside I thought it had closed years ago!
    Guess you cant go on first appearences but the entrance is really bad!
    Amazing to think whats hidden behind there!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

There is one in Trim, never gone, don't know if it's any good. It's down by the playground and council offices.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

PauloMN wrote: »
    There is one in Trim, never gone, don't know if it's any good. It's down by the playground and council offices.

The one in Trim is not great! The greens are a bit rough. I've played a few times there with my son, but there's never anyone there so haven't paid anything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement