Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heavy duty sling swivels for Tikka t3 tactical

• 08-03-2012 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭

I am looking for Heavy duty sling swivels studs for a Tikka t3 tactical. These are for the side of the stock and have a 5mm thread. The rifle has threaded brass inserts fitted to both sides of the stock to accommodate the fitting of a side sling.
    I have trawled the country and the net but I am finding it impossible to get these.
    Also I need stock spacers for this rifle.
    Does anyone know of a dealer or website that stocks these parts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 tackdriver

Hi there ,i have a set of them belong to a tikka tactial and also one spacer what part of the country you in

Hi again i also have a bottom metal with an accuracy international mag for the tikka tactial looking 250 euro for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭Jimmac

tackdriver wrote: »
    Hi there ,i have a set of them belong to a tikka tactial and also one spacer what part of the country you in

Hi I am in Ennis.
    How much are you looking for the studs and spacer.

Hi dont want any thing for them give me your address and i will post them to you

Thanks for that.

PM sent

• Advertisement

Still in market for swivel studs and butt spacer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭silverfox1

I have a set of those studs knocking around somewhere from the super varmint i used to have. If i can find them your welcome to have them.

well lad i know i have them just cant find them the minute i do i will send them to you

Bump

I got a pair of studs thanks to Duffys in Galway.
    I am still searching for a couple of butt stock spacers

• Advertisement

Still searching for 2 spacers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ejg

I have blank spacers. Meaning oversized 6mm thick spacers that need to be ground to size. about a 5er per spacer. any good to you?
    edi

Advertisement