Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hit-Start-Now Irish Gaming Podcasts

• 08-03-2012 1:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭

Hey, guys, I've noticed a bit of a podcating trend on boards lately, so I thought I'd chuck another one into the mix. Myself and a mate of mine have been doing monthly podcasts, and written reviews of all manner over games over the last six months or so from Galway. Anybody who may be interested can check us out here:
    http://hit-start-now.weebly.com/

We currently have seven podcasts available, and a rake of reviews from console, PC, handheld, and even a handful retro games. I must stress though, these podcasts are not safe for work! There is a lot of foul language involved.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Our first official interview is now up, and it's with none other than boards.ie mod, and Street Fighter player- Doctor Doom.

Few new podcasts and reviews up since the last post. Latest podcast when up just last night. Also an interview with 1Man3Letters on last months episode.

We've officially .com'ed the site, and are now running as Hit-Start-Now.com
    We've now got tons of podcasts, blogs, reviews and videos on the site, with plenty more of each to come. Kindly check us out on our facebook or youtube pages for tons of geeky fun all the way from Galway :D

We've secured an interview with the lead Guitarist from Irish geeky thrash metal band, Gama Bomb. Check it out HERE as we ask Domo what it's like gaming on tour, and what his views are on games like Rock Band.

Advertisement