Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenging PS3 game for 7 year old?

Options
  • 08-03-2012 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm the parent of a 7 year old who loves PS3 but he says that he's bored with all his games and that he got through all of the levels on his last game in just one day.
    I want to buy him a new game so I'm looking for suggestions please. He's not that much into shoot-em-up games, and please bear in mind that he's 7.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Rayman Origins. Good platform game that can be played by kids, but to get 100% in it will take serious skill (and time!)

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/rayman-origins

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

It's time for him to become a man - dark souls!

Rayman origins. Will fit the bill. It's alot of fun even for adults. It starts out easy, but later it really pushes you. Lots of collectables and High scores.

On the other it was awile since I was 7... 7 year old kids making mince meat out of me on mw3, do aither they mature way faster thn we did back in the day or I am getting older faster then I want to admit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Ratchet and Clank crack in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Jak and Daxter collection

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Hillmanhunter1

Thanks to all for the advice.
    I've bought Rayman Origins and I'll keep a note of the other suggestions for birthdays etc.
    Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Echocrome, mess with his head a little bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

little big planet

Just a quick update - the Rayman Origins has been a huge hit, thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Just a quick update - the Rayman Origins has been a huge hit, thanks again.
    Don't forget you can play it with 2 players, too :)

My 7 year old is now 8 and as part of the birthday treat he got Ratchet and Clank 4. Another huge hit! Thanks very much for the advice - I would have been clueless.
    Any further tips will be most welcome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Lego Star Wars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

The sly triology HD collection. Great game for all ages

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

The sly triology HD collection. Great game for all ages

^^^^^ This, plus the Jak & Daxter collection is good too. And rumours are that the original 3 Ratchet & Clank games from the PS2 will be bundled into a PS3 collection sometime the next month or so, so could be a buy if he enjoyed R&C4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    ^^^^^ This, plus the Jak & Daxter collection is good too. And rumours are that the original 3 Ratchet & Clank games from the PS2 will be bundled into a PS3 collection sometime the next month or so, so could be a buy if he enjoyed R&C4.

Ratchet & Clank HD Collection? Brilliant!

Advertisement