Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian Masterchef - series 2 is here!!

Options
  • 08-03-2012 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Caught this by accident the other morning as I was dashing out so it is now on tape!!! :D

The last Australia's Masterchef thread was great to follow, so feel free to post any thoughts/predictions here.

It was on at 9.05am on RTE 1 this morning :) not sure it that is going to remain a constant though as I think it was on a little bit later the other day.

Anyway, happy viewing :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Great news, rubbish time slot :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

calex71 wrote: »
    Great news, rubbish time slot :(

That it is, but I am taping the series. Nice to come home and watch it. It is still the early stages at the moment. I like when it gets down to top 12 :D

I loved series 1 so hopefully this will be just as good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam Tyler

I've searched the RTE player and its not available on that:(

Ive no sky+

The first series was on the player alright it was a great way to catch up on it.

That it is, but I am taping the series. Nice to come home and watch it. It is still the early stages at the moment. I like when it gets down to top 12 :D

I loved series 1 so hopefully this will be just as good. :)

Ah and you get to fast forward the ads!!!!! where as my unemployed ass will have to suffer through them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Am thrilled that No. 2 is here. I really enjoyed No. 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Love this programme but rubbish timing. Would be better on about 4ish now maura and daithi are on their hols!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Ah and you get to fast forward the ads!!!!! where as my unemployed ass will have to suffer through them :D

:D

I was watching yesterday evening and forgot I could fast-forward them.

I think the starting at 50 and dropping to 24 is a bit much though. They should have just had 24 and whittled it down.

Still, I really am looking forward to getting stuck into this and I won't google the winner as I did last year :o I just couldn't wait when it got down to the final three :p

Have mentioned it to a few friends that are also delighted it is back on. I really like the judges and I think that is a big part of the appeal for me.

Looking forward to catching up with this morning's episode if I get a chance this weekend :D

All good so far, Carrie is annoying though. The judges only have to look at her and she's in tears :D Is she irish ???? Hard to tell but there is some kind of underlying accent there.

Tempted to look and see who won it but I'll resist..... for now. It's very easy at this stage to call the top 10 or even the top 5.

All good so far, Carrie is annoying though. The judges only have to look at her and she's in tears :D Is she irish ???? Hard to tell but there is some kind of underlying accent there.

I have been recording it and watching it every afternoon - love it. Carrie definitely has an Irish twang - wish they would ask her! Anyone know when its due to end? Hope Im not on hols! :eek:

Dovies wrote: »
    I have been recording it and watching it every afternoon - love it. Carrie definitely has an Irish twang - wish they would ask her! Anyone know when its due to end? Hope Im not on hols! :eek:

There are a total of 84 episodes and we are in what week 3 or 4 ?

Doing a sums that's about 3 months left in the series based on 5 shows a week :eek:

• Advertisement

Anyone still watching?? Nearly at the end now! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Yes! I'm watching! It was shocking, and a total surprise, to see Marion go! I suppose it was such a foregone conclusion she was going to win, that they needed to breathe some more life into the show before it ended. It's anyone's guess now as to who'll win.

Love the show, but I think I enjoyed last year's better.

They certainly do a great job from the production point of view.

Eyepatch wrote: »
    It was shocking, and a total surprise, to see Marion go! I suppose it was such a foregone conclusion she was going to win, that they needed to breathe some more life into the show before it ended. .

Wide open now I think. Cant believe Jonathan has hung on in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MaryMunster

I cant believe Marion went as well it was so shocking, i wonder did they get her out though because it was getting too predictable cause everyone picked her first for team challenges etc and they wanted to make it fairer, knowing she could probably hand pick the job of her choice after being so amazing on the show!

Ooh only 5 left - havent seen todays episode yet!!

Advertisement