Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good places in Cork for highlights & a cut?

• 08-03-2012 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am new to the area and I would love some suggestions on a good salon, and places to steer clear of!

Thank you in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

IheartSUN wrote: »
    I am new to the area and I would love some suggestions on a good salon, and places to steer clear of!

Thank you in advance :)

Where abouts are ya in Cork? I go to Hair Addict in Douglas and they are all really nice, professional and do a lovely job! I would stay away from Jeff Devines. It came highly recommended to me when i first moved. I rang and was quoted a price and when I went they charged a ridiculous sum of 130 euro which was about 40 euro more than they had quoted!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

If you're willing to pay, Guapa on Tuckey Street are by far the best I've come across. They really know what suits you there. First time I went there, they suggested I get a fringe. I've a round face and I thought it was a ridiculous idea, but was in the frame of mind to just go with it. It was the best hair decision I ever made. I get constant compliments about it! It is pricey though, about €80 - €100 for highlights and €60 for a cut. But well worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭livemusic4life

I always get my hair done in Bel Hair in Shandon Street. 60 quid i think for full head meche with a cut :) And they are very good too. been getting it done there for years.

Advertisement