Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cut-Off Date to register?

• 08-03-2012 10:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭

Is there a cut-off point at which I can register to do an exam in the Leaving Cert? I want to do a single subject but I don't know if I've left it too late for this year. Also, how do you apply to do a subject if you're not at school?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tyty

http://examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ex&sc=ef
    "Applications will not be accepted from 1st March 2012 other than in very exceptional circumstances and on payment of a late fee of €52.00 per subject in addition to the normal fee [71€ for one subject]. Entries for subjects with a practical, oral or project component will not be accepted at this stage."

You need the written permission of a school to sit the Leaving Cert there or alternatively you can register in one of four external examination centres.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Wildshooter

What is the cut off date to register with a school if you intend to sit an subject that includes project work?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tyty

It was on 10 February.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Wildshooter

Thanks!

Advertisement