Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car rental that open Sundays

• 08-03-2012 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi everyone

We are planning to hire a small bus that can carry 15 to 20 people and I was searching for car rental that open this Sunday but no luck...:confused: Any advice guys?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Did you try any of the places out at the airport (in Clare I know)? I'd be surprised if you couldn't get something off them on a Sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Hi everyone

We are planning to hire a small bus that can carry 15 to 20 people and I was searching for car rental that open this Sunday but no luck...:confused: Any advice guys?

I think Shannon Airport is your only hope. I presume you are aware that you need at least a Cat D1 license to drive a vehicle that can carry that many passengers.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Limerick west

Thanks guys problem solved

Advertisement