Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single Serve Butter Packets.

Options
  • 08-03-2012 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,
    Does anyone know where I can buy single serve butter packets?
    I've tried the normal supermarkets, but they don't have them, thinking maybe the likes of Musgraves but can anybody shop there or do you have to be a shop owner.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Analot wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone know where I can buy single serve butter packets?
    I've tried the normal supermarkets, but they don't have them, thinking maybe the likes of Musgraves but can anybody shop there or do you have to be a shop owner.
    Thanks.

You need a registered business to shop there.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

Ask the guy who delivers milk to you local shop, he should be able to help you

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭SugarCoat

If you live near one you could check buylo.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

I've seen them before in supervalu or tesco. You could also try asking a local restaurant or cafe you know uses them would they mind ordering an extra box for you at the cost price? I worked in a local hotel and they used to do this for customers that would ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Analot

Thanks for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Musgraves definitely have them. Ask around, odds are someone you know has a card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

If you mean the little butter patties they are usually in the chilled section of the supermarket with the other quick lunchtime snacks, sandwiches, wraps, smaller bottles of water, juice etc., usually near the entrance.

Advertisement