Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile

Options
  • 08-03-2012 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Recently switched to emobile pre pay and my signal is very bad:( o2 i had very good coverage everywhere,but thats my only complaint,good service other than that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Recently switched to emobile pre pay and my signal is very bad:( o2 i had very good coverage everywhere,but thats my only complaint,good service other than that.

Hi irelandspurs.
    I can have this tested for you. Would you be able to PM me your tel no and three ( or more) numbers you were connected to when you had signal issue. Were these incidents around the same location and can you remember if this was indoors or outdoors. Can you also remember what geographic location you made calls from?
    I know it is a lot to remember but all info will narrow down issue.
    Thanks
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭finnegan101

If you still have the chance.... run ...... and keep running.....

non existent customer service, their dishonesty and blatant lies.

in july 2011 When i first moved to emobile, I started to receive phone calls that were intended for a business man from the other side of the country.... believing they were speaking to the correct persons answer machine, i was receiving personal voice mails from friends, accountants etc etc intend for someone else.... they basically gave me his number!!! and with this i knew all about his business, his financial status, his customers......

march 2012, and despite countless phone calls, registered letters, emails, everyday there is just another lie..... 7 months after requesting a copy of my contract, they supplied me with a request to my number, along with vodafone terms and conditions!!!!! still cant figure that one out, but they insist i have been sent the correct information !!!!

The constant lies by staff, managers, supervisors is endless, the only thing that appears to be certain is that another lie is only a phone call away....

when they are caught out with lie after lie, they just terminate the call....

the only advise i could give anyone is run amile from emobile, and make sure you tell anyone you know the same....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

My wife's is doing the same,going back to o2 soon

Advertisement