Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gears of War 3: Rank reset

Options
  • 08-03-2012 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

I logged on last night only to find my GOW3 rank had been reset to 1, all medals etc gone. To be honest I feel like jacking it in knowing it could happen again. Is there a fix for this?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

The only fix for it is to have your Data backed up either on Cloud or a USB . . . . . . . . . . . if not all Data is lost. I have mine backed up on both. Its a silly glitch that has existed since Gears 2 and they (Epic) have no idea what is causing it or how to fix it. Although they have tried.

Sorry I don't have good news. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Viral Vector

I logged on last night only to find my GOW3 rank had been reset to 1, all medals etc gone. To be honest I feel like jacking it in knowing it could happen again. Is there a fix for this?

DO NOT PLAY MULTIPLAYER OFFLINE AS IT WILL VOID ALL PROGRESS SAVED ON THE SERVERS!!!

How did it happen?

When did you play online last?

Go online and play a match and some of your progress should be saved (from the last game you played online)!

This happened to me and I got my stuff back!

Advertisement