Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas for entertaining 2 and a half year old

Options
  • 08-03-2012 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    I haven't been too well lately and feel like I've been neglecting my 2 and a half year old boy.
    Has anybody any good suggestions of nice things to do with him? He is quite 'spirited':p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    I haven't been too well lately and feel like I've been neglecting my 2 and a half year old boy.
    Has anybody any good suggestions of nice things to do with him? He is quite 'spirited':p

My nephew loves feeding the ducks at the park! Or trying to have a kick about with a soft ball?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 MrsGoose

Take him to the.....

zoo... Yearly membership starting at 100 euros..
    Playzone/Kidszone play area ususally about 6-8 euros a session
    Gymboree ... about 56 euro for 6 weeks including a class
    Playground ... free
    Local Park ... free
    Grab a ball and go to the soccer field for a kick about
    Finger painting
    Making Rice Crispie buns
    Swimming
    Take him to the local library .. free to join and they run things for kids on a regular basis .. all ususally free.
    Read some stories or do some jigsaws.

There's loads of things to do and enjoy, hope you feel better soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Wrap up well and go to the beach. I'm on holidays with my 3 year old in Clare and we're on the beach every day this week. She's crazy about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Thanks guys:D
    Am deffo going to try the zoo again soon last time I brought him he was too young and not really interested.
    Must get him into the football.
    OOh and baking but only downside is I'll start tucking into the cakes too:o

Thanks great suggestions:)

Advertisement