If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote me if available, Sony Tv + Sony Home Cinema?

Options
  • 08-03-2012 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

SONY
    BDVE280
    Black 5.1 Blu-ray Package System inc. Speaker s £200

SONY
    BRAVIA KDL32CX523
    32 inch LCD TV 1080p HD Ready Freeview HD £330

I live in Kerry and would like to buy 5yr Guarantee
    Thanks

P.S. That Sony TV is on your .com site. My problem is that I want a "one-box" home cinema solution and want to stay with Sony.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Do,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Both of the above items are available. The only issue is the TV is 'Exclusive to In Store Customers'. This means it can not be shipped and would need to be collected in the Belfast store. :(

We could get one in and hold it over for you if you like?

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.