Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Globalvisas.ie - Canada.

Options
  • 08-03-2012 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi anyone have any experiences with these? I filled in an eligability form online to see what the crack was and the next day they rang saying they could help me get the 12 month holiday visa but wanted 500 euro upfront (credit card) to start the application plus 150 dollars for the canadian government charge. I think they prob are legit alright but is this the real cost of a 12 month working/holiday visa to canada?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

why not just do it the legit way instead of using company you are unsure of.....try googling canadian visa requirements and application ...might help find the information you need.

you will need Garda Clearance cert ...so get that as one of the first things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

seamus1980 wrote: »
    Hi anyone have any experiences with these? I filled in an eligability form online to see what the crack was and the next day they rang saying they could help me get the 12 month holiday visa but wanted 500 euro upfront (credit card) to start the application plus 150 dollars for the canadian government charge. I think they prob are legit alright but is this the real cost of a 12 month working/holiday visa to canada?

The forms are free to get an online Visa for Canada. You can find them HERE. The E500 is probably just a processing fee. They will double check your paperwork and send it on for you. (My first year I did it with g04less [albeit significantly cheaper]. The "fee" for Canada is $110, not 150 (or at least it was last year).

Tbh E500 is very steep. Just fill out the forms FULLY that I linked above, send it on to the UK. Profit. saves you E500.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

the actual cost is 150 i think, and it's a very easy process that takes about 20 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kiwijbob

google them, there's loads about them online and not ALL positive, me i'd take out the barge-pole ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭rjessome

Stay very FAR away from Global Visas. I've had to clean up more than one of their messes!

• Advertisement
Advertisement