Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone hair loss

Options
  • 08-03-2012 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Is it just me or is it the phone??? I recently got a sony ericsson x10 mini pro. i use my phone a lot (making and recieving calls) Then i decided to grow a beard. Had one around 6 months ago and it grew evenly all over. Now however there is a patch on my beard just where i would use the phone beside my ear. Is there any link between the phone and lack of hair growth or has anyone else had this problem???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

william999 wrote: »
    Is it just me or is it the phone??? I recently got a sony ericsson x10 mini pro. i use my phone a lot (making and recieving calls) Then i decided to grow a beard. Had one around 6 months ago and it grew evenly all over. Now however there is a patch on my beard just where i would use the phone beside my ear. Is there any link between the phone and lack of hair growth or has anyone else had this problem???

this is a well known sony ericsson x10 mini pro problem - if you take the phone apart and rub the back of the keypad along the area in question you should start to see results within 48 hours. If all else fail turn the phone off and on again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 william999

What would that do?

Advertisement