Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics Work Placement / Internship

Options
  • 08-03-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm currently studying an Honours Bachelor of Science in Maths & Physics and I'm looking for a summer placement related to Physics. I've looked up some of the main employers of physics graduates such as Intel, Analog Devices, Bausch & Lomb and Google and I'm wondering would any of you have any recommendations or advice as to what i should do?

*Apologies if this is in the wrong section but I thought this would be the best place to ask.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gary15ie

Hi,
    I did a summer placement in physics back in 2009 during my undergrad, I did it through my college, there are some colleges and universities that do summer placements for science students, its a really cool thing to do and get a lot of experience as well. I did mine in DIT, as far as i know Trinity do ones as well.

Advertisement