Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People who try to emmigrate

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    Ireland is mine and it owes me a living

You're entitled to it:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

I didn't emigrate, I just decided to go traveling for a huge chunk of my life. Couple of years here, couple of years there. Maybe I'll hit Spain when I'm finished with Germany.

I want to end up as a fifty-something-year-old living on some obscure island in the West Indies selling coconut bombs. Or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Rabidlamb wrote: »
    How bloody dare you, the rest of us here suffering & off you pop to Bondi beach.
    If I'm going to ride out this miserable recession then so are you.
    The Irish used to take pride in our poverty & lack of hope for the future, it defined us as a people.
    Having nothing to look forward to is an Irish way of life.

So put away your backpacks & stop visiting your job fares, the ship is going down & we want you all on-board.

Apparently, you missed the 150 years before the Celtic Tiger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

HAHHAH It's all a big joke to you people isn't it!BAN HIM BAN HIM NOW! BAN BAN BAN HIM

yes yes it is

muahahahahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 GoldDustWoman

Get over it OP. Emigration is the new thing in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Get over it OP. Emigration is the new thing in Ireland.

It's not a new thing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    Ireland is mine and it owes me a living

You sound Greek.

Advertisement