Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

over 35's soccer

• 08-03-2012 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hi Does anybody play on an over 35's soccer team in or close to Arklow. I am trying to organise a friendly match on the 19th may.
    PM me Please.
    (I cannot post on the soccer forum)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

You can post on the soccer forum if you've more then 50 posts (you have), read the charter and apply to the mods by way of a new thread. You'll probably get a better answer in the soccer forum. Over 35 soccer is thriving in Wicklow but unfortunately I'm from the other end of the county so don't know if there is such a team. That said I'd be surprised if Arklow Town didn't have one. Try their website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,011 ✭✭✭uch

There's an over 35's team in Bray, Garden County, I've no contact details though, sorry

21/25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

cheers lads

Advertisement