Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apple TV 2 updated, now netflix doesn't work

• 08-03-2012 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Anyone else notice this ? Updated last night & everything else works, nice new interface, went into netflix & it reports that it's nor accessible at the moment. Not a connection thing as trailers etc work.

Using Unlock-Us DNS settings, but that wasn't an issue before.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fiacha

did you try removing the Unlock-US DNS settings just to rule it out ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Can't believe apple site states ATV2 supports 1080p, must be awesome !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

gremha wrote: »
    Anyone else notice this ? Updated last night & everything else works, nice new interface, went into netflix & it reports that it's nor accessible at the moment. Not a connection thing as trailers etc work.

Using Unlock-Us DNS settings, but that wasn't an issue before.

I don't use unlock us but had the same issue. I went to settings and at the bottom there is reset, netfix worked after that.
    rai555 wrote: »
    Can't believe apple site states ATV2 supports 1080p, must be awesome !

What?:confused:

That's the new one announced yesterday, notice it doesn't ship till the 16th. ;)

mad muffin wrote: »
    I don't use unlock us but had the same issue. I went to settings and at the bottom there is reset, netfix worked after that.

That's the new one announced yesterday, notice it doesn't ship till the 16th. ;)

yep aTV2 - 1080P http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/apple_tv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭macgabhs

rai555 wrote: »
    mad muffin wrote: »

yep aTV2 - 1080P http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/apple_tv

That's the new one mate. Looks exactly like the atv2 but has a faster processor to allow 1080p

• Advertisement

Ok my friend, did not realized it's Mk.3 as the site does not says about it, would thing next gen look different ;) , perhaps it's aTV2's ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭gremha

Tried removing the unlock US settings last night & can access the Irish site. Then tried a total reset of the device, input all my settings again & am still locked out.

Anyone know if I can restore it back now?

Advertisement