Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Button Factory Sat Night

Options
  • 08-03-2012 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi
    Has anyone been to Banquet, the indie night at The Button Factory on Saturday nights? I'm struggling to find a suitable nightclub to celebrate my 30th birthday. want a middle of the road place as regards music (though not chart music) and not too big/busy so we all don't lose each other etc etc I expect about 20 people.

The Sugar Club would have been ideal only there's a house night on that eve which is sweet....but as I say middle of the road is what I'm after(preferably funk, soul, reggae...)
    toughie
    If any ideas, throw them this way please and thank you
    Simon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Bia Bar. Although they play weird electronic house sh!t. But was in there for a pint and food last Thursday and the dj was playing some r'n'b. Nothing from the charts mind you.

I'd also highly recommend Bull and Castle that's where my 30th started off. If you book a group of more than six people you get a free platter of food and a free beer (sol). They've got amazing stuff on tap too (my recommendation is the Dark Arts Porter. Amazing).

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭derra_121

Was there last saturday and it was a young 21 less crowd. On the plus side you would all get in if it was a large group of 30 year olds :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Younger crowd and it tends to be absolutely jammers!

How about the Grand Social on Liffey Street?

Advertisement