Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know where to buy Hansons brooks Singlet

Options
  • 08-03-2012 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭

Something like this...........

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy-G9e0Xi1Lwm5qkVr3YL5VikFuRU6Q5YvqI_kqNNuRe1Lgsjx6np5Ym0

Club singlet doesnt fit me so this is a good substitute. Couldnt find where I could buy a medium online though. If anybody knows would be great.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

they won't sell them to anyone outside USA for some reason best bet would be to get someone from the US to buy one for you and you pay them and get it that way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Ah its cool I managed to get one in the end, not new or anything but a friend donated his to a worthy cause. Still though would like to get my hands on the new ones, Im sure theres some way other than getting a resident to buy one and then send it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Will be in Seattle in the next couple of weeks if you want me to pick one up...

Advertisement