Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too many games?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,016 ✭✭✭Wossack

Im really fickle when it comes to games... usually have about 3-4 on the go, which I play pretty excessively. And then like that, something shinier comes along, and one of them gets dropped. I so very rarely finish games..

Not enough hours in the day, for the amount of games I want to play - first world problems indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

penev10 wrote: »
    Maybe a bit of quality control might help you thin out your playlist? Some of the aforementioned games aren't the best tbh. After playing the likes of Dark Souls and Skyrim the next 3 similar games on your list will surely be a disappointment no?

Not sure about the other 2 but Amalur is definitely worth a go and funnily enough it's kind of a decent mix of the 2 games mentioned (Dark Souls + Skyrim). Has excellent combat in an open world setting with tonnes of loot!!

Now obviously it's not as good as either but I have to say I really enjoyed it as i'm a sucker for good combat and loot. I might even go as far as saying I enjoyed it more so than Skyrim as after 30 hours I thought the Skyrim combat got very very boring. :o

Advertisement