Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotel/hostel letterkenny

Options
  • 08-03-2012 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭

hi folks,
    was hoping someone might be able to help me out.was looking for a hotel/hostel in letterkenny for one night 30th of march for 16 juveniles and 4 adults.
    any help be appreciated.ive emailed a few places already but no reply yet.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 RadioNowhere

Hi, I stayed in the Port hostel in the summer. There were about 15 of us, all 18-21.. Place is a bit rundown but sure it was grand enough for us. They had a big dorm of 10 and couple of smaller dorms with 6 or 4 beds. But they have two buildings. The other one might be more modern. Anyway, the woman who runs it (can't remember her name) is very friendly and accommodating!

The hostel is a good location too, it's located up the street from An Grianan theatre which is on Letterkenny mainstreet. Only a 5 min walk from the main shopping centre (Penneys, Tesco etc) and a 15 minute walk to the cinema, mcdonalds, new look, dunnes etc!

There aren't many other hostels in Letterkenny that I know of.

Advertisement