Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter revision courses in Cork - what would you recommend?

• 08-03-2012 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

Hey all - not a leaving cert student myself (but feel your pain) but need some recommendations! I have a cousin who wants to come down to Cork City for a bit of a break/study week for Easter and he needs some revision course - primarily in Spanish and also possibly in Irish for the leaving cert (higher level for both). How do places like Bruce college fare? Anywhere recommended? Or in your experience are they (type of approach) a waste of time?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 sarahm1994

Some of my friends do Spanish and they have all said it is better to get a one-to-one lesson with a Spanish person, or even a University student studying Spanish. It depends on your cousin's level, but if they go to a big school class then they will be forced to go at everyone else's pace. My friend said she left there because it wasn't helping her to focus on the specific areas she needed help in. If it's just a general course they want then maybe it's good though! :) sorry if this isn't very helpful!

Advertisement