Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3s on PSN crashing like a mothertrucker

Options
  • 08-03-2012 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭

Craic lads hows things?

Don't play much these days but I do slap on the ps3 the odd time everynow and then and attempt a quick game of 3s.

I say attempt because the damn thing is crashy as hell.

Play a ranked game? Will crash right after the match is over when it tries to load back to the main menu... have to turn off the ps3...

Try to message someone while the game is running? Half the time, this causes that ps3 transparent overlay to freeze while it tries to load the menu. Hard to explain, basically when you press the PS button, there's a transition to the ps3 sub menu, while this happens you can see the game in the background but its faded out. Its at this point that it crashes. The game still runs in the background but the ps3 is totally unresponsive.

Once this happened just as I was getting a match going and I could see the guy waiting for me to start playing :mad:

This is pretty god damn annoying as you can imagine :P

Just wondering, is my ps3 fucked or is anyone else on PSN experiencing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Have you tried deleting and redownloading 3S?

With the exception of the bad matchmaking and sound cut issues, it's been fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Have you tried deleting and redownloading 3S?

With the exception of the bad matchmaking and sound cut issues, it's been fine for me.

No but I'll try that next, pretty much all I can do really. Its pretty unplayable at this stage and it wasn't always like this.

I lets yeas know if it works or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Sisko, you should get on the IRC & play some 3S on GGPO via the unofficial means which I can't tell you on boards ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Ah yeah I must do that again sometime. At the moment I don't play much at all, and when I do its just a quick game on my couch in my living room on the big TV.

But if I wanna proper game I know where to go ;)

Advertisement