Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corona on special anywhere?

Options
  • 08-03-2012 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Yeh me again on the bum again for a cheap Corona deal, €9.89 for 6 bottles in Tesco is pure and utter daylight robbery IMO !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

Got a brochure in the letterbox yesterday.

Supervalu

Offers valid Monday 5th March - Saturday 17th March

Corona Extra Bottle Pack

12 x 355ml €14.99

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

vicwatson wrote: »
    Yeh me again on the bum again for a cheap Corona deal, €9.89 for 6 bottles in Tesco is pure and utter daylight robbery IMO !

Jaysus Vic,you'll need a liver transplant soon with all the bargain booze you buy:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

zerks wrote: »
    Jaysus Vic,you'll need a liver transplant soon with all the bargain booze you buy:pac:

I don't drink :rolleyes: :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

vicwatson wrote: »
    I don't drink :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Do you run a sheebeen then?:D

I'd say all the supermarkets have deals this week seeing as it's coming up to Paddy's Weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

zerks wrote: »
    Do you run a sheebeen then?:D

I'd say all the supermarkets have deals this week seeing as it's coming up to Paddy's Weekend.

That was a joke !!

I see Tesco and Suprevalu have it at 14.99 for 12 x 355mls, nom nom :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement