Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoot Interview Thread

2»

Comments

The new Ric Flair shoot is up on that channel I linked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

That account has been suspended. A pity as there were some great shoots on there. The latest Flair one was a decent watch.

Ah balls! It was good while it lasted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

I quite like the KC WWF Timeline shoots. So far I've watched Cornette 1997, Nash 1995, Sean Waltman 1994. Which of the other ones worth a look?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I hate bob holly but ill def be watching that tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

I watched the Bob Holly one a few weeks ago. Didn't find it that interesting really.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Anyone think about tape trading?, Why not list some of your dvds and make a swap
    here's a few that I have from Kayfabe commentaries, Danny Doring Youshoot, Timeline Kevin Nash WWE 1995, Timeline Ivory 2001 , Timeline Sean Waltman WWE 1994, Youshoot DDP, Youshoot Kevin Nash , Breaking Kayfabe Lanny Poffo,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Watched Matt Striker's RF shoot earlier,really interesting look into modern day WWE and well worth a watch.

Completely changed my opinion of him.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Watched Matt Striker's RF shoot earlier,really interesting look into modern day WWE and well worth a watch.

Completely changed my opinion of him.

Agreed but he has a fierce awful habit of making a reference and then saying "that's and old reference." His In The Ring instructional DVD is really good too. But it will make you puke at the sight of the headlocks most Wrestlers apply.

Is the new Chris Hero shoot worth acquiring?

Yes but there's no dirt or bridge burning.

He wants back really bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

rovert wrote: »
    Yes but there's no dirt or bridge burning.

He wants back really bad.

how old is he? 34-35? I doubt he'd be giving another shot tbh. He had a long enough chance and didn't take it.

how old is he? 34-35? I doubt he'd be giving another shot tbh. He had a long enough chance and didn't take it.

33 but same difference really.

There's always exceptions but the espoused age cut off during the Johnny Ace era was 32.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Havent seen it but apparently it's about 6 hours long and only focuses on his time in WWE. Add in that he doesnt diss anyone or anything and I dont see any reason to watch it.

• Advertisement

Nearly finished plundering at this stage so may as well give it a watch.I'm a sucker for stories of how developmental works.

Really enjoyed Hero's shoot,even though he (wisely) doesn't burn any bridges or dish any dirt.Its a fascinating insight into how developmental works,from the hiring process right up to how names get chosen, and why WWE/Vince want things a certain way.He also does a cracking impression of Adrian Neville.

Well worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Is the Balls Mahoney Youshoot any use?

• Advertisement

Is the Balls Mahoney Youshoot any use?

The Benefits Street of Shoot Interviews.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet here's a link to the Chris Hero shoot:

http://watchwrestling.tv/watch-rfvideo-chris-hero-shoot-interview-2013/

rovert wrote: »
    The Benefits Street of Shoot Interviews.

Thought as much,went with Hacksaws 1988 timeline instead.

Is AJ Styles new Highspots shoot any use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Is AJ Styles new Highspots shoot any use?

It's not a must watch, but if you have time to kill check it out, AJ really loves TNA

Advertisement