Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Acupuncturist Galway

Options
  • 08-03-2012 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good acupuncturist in Galway?

Are they good for back/neck pain?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

I use one out in Oranmore, really good I use her for back & neck pain aswell. I find a good deep tissue massage help aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

HI,

Marguerite Fallon is excellent.
    I haven't had acupuncture for back pain though.
    She is located over Terryland Fruit & Veg..

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭celty

Denise Delaney, The Crescent. Does both acupuncture and massage. Excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wtd2008

Olyvia Solan Flynn in Lackagh is highly recommended, She is a qualified nurse so there is a solid medical background too.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Blue heron in town on abbey gate street I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 LUONATTA

hi,
    Declan at Solace Acupuncture clinic, churchard street is great and really listens to you . I found him to be very helpful and he certainly helped me at a time when i was in a lot of pain.
    he got loads testimonials and mostly people say that he just a great person and very serious with his work.
    hope this helps :)
    just found the link to his website http://www.acupunctureingalway.com/testimonials.html

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Advertisement