Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Heat Recovery Unit

Options
  • 08-03-2012 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

I got a quote for a Vort Prometeo HR400 fitted to a new build 3000sq ft 4 bed timber frame. The quote is around €7.5K. In another thread the main unit was priced at €3.8K, it seems steep for ducting and install..........any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭ccsolar

decp wrote: »
    I got a quote for a Vort Prometeo HR400 fitted to a new build 3000sq ft 4 bed timber frame. The quote is around €7.5K. In another thread the main unit was priced at €3.8K, it seems steep for ducting and install..........any suggestions.
    Hi dec
    Are you been quoted for 2 HRV units as your house might be too big for a single unit using a Vortice
    The average price for a HRV system fitted is €4 - €5k depending on the house and the size of the system required.
    Where are you located?
    Cc

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cokecans

For what I think is a high spec ducting system in a 2,300 sq/ft house - €5,300.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

decp wrote: »
    it is a big house? tell us more about the spec of unit/ units, ducts ,and air-tightness?

Advertisement