Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

High Court Case - Info

• 08-03-2012 10:18pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭

How do I found information on a hight court case that is taking place tomorrow?

Is it possible to look it up some where?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mitzicat

godtabh wrote: »
    How do I found information on a hight court case that is taking place tomorrow?

Is it possible to look it up some where?

http://courts.ie/legaldiary.nsf/LookupPageLink/index?OpenDocument

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Thanks. Found the listing. Is there any way to find the details of the case itself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Thanks. Found the listing. Is there any way to find the details of the case itself?

If its news worthy you might find it in a paper today.

Other than that you either have to go along and watch or wait until its reported in a few weeks or whenever.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

the case is sitting tomorrow morning (that bit I knew) and I know a small element of the case but was looking to find out more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

the case is sitting tomorrow morning (that bit I knew) and I know a small element of the case but was looking to find out more

There is nothing printed before the case other than the listing.

You are entitled to go along and watch any case other than ones marked "in camera". If that's not possible, the case may be reported and if so you will get a written judgment on the courts.ie website in a few days/weeks time.

• Advertisement

Can't get down to it. I'll just have to wait

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭benway

If it's not an in camera matter, you can find certain details by searching here:

http://highcourtsearch.courts.ie/hcslive/cslogin

Easiest way is to use the record number, if you have it - may be in the diary. Won't tell you anything about the substance of the case, and probably won't mean a lot if you don't know much about High Court procedure. But, if it's adjourned from today, you should be able to get the next date under "listings", once the record has been updated, generally within a couple of days.

Advertisement