Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Typo(?) in Madden NFL Forum description.

Options
  • 08-03-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this should go in Site Development, or in here, so bear with me.

I was just wondering if it would be possible to correct the subtitle of Madden NFL forum. in the Simulation forum.
    Discussion of the MAdden NFL Games series.

Change the A to an a in Madden. It's a really small and pedantic thing, but it's going to bug me everytime I see it. :o

Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If I'm around later I'll take care of it when it's quieter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Zaph wrote: »
    If I'm around later I'll take care of it when it's quieter

It's an Admin thing. We fix the bugs, they make the magic happen :P

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That's fixed now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

It's a discrace that this was allowed go on for so long...

I hope the admin who set up the forum originally has been asked to step down

Tallon wrote: »
    It's a discrace that this was allowed go on for so long...

I hope the admin who set up the forum originally has been asked to step down

*coughs* g'em */coughs* :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

*coughs* g'em */coughs* :P

*makes plans to change permissions of twelve random forums - including, but not limited to AH, Motors, PI, Politics and the whole Sports Category - at 4.45pm on Friday afternoon*

<3

g'em wrote: »
    *makes plans to change permissions of twelve random forums - including, but not limited to AH, Motors, PI, Politics and the whole Sports Category - at 4.45pm on Friday afternoon*

<3

Well played g'em, well played

Advertisement