Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CELT

• 08-03-2012 10:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hi I have a couple of questions regarding Celt course's that I haven't been able to find the answers to on previous posts.Any help would be great!

1:ACELS Accreditation and Co-ordination of English Language Schools/Advisory Council of English Language Schools,is this the same body? I've checked out their website (the former,above) but the confusing thing is, all their accredited schools for this year use the later name when referring to ACELS certification.Can anyone clear this up for me please!?!

2:Has anyone heard of or done the CELT program in LanguageinDublin?(based in Dun Laoghoire) They seem legit(but don't appear on the list of approved school's they use their logo though) but that's where the above question comes from(ran a search for ACELS and obviously found the conflicting names)

3:I've been out of school for nearly 10 years now(did the leaving cert. applied) I'm just wondering how intensive it would be for the 4 week course? I'm willing to work hard at it (i was not really lazy git in school, but had no interest in college as i was always going for a trade) I just don't want to pay the fee's and realise I'm in over my head!

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Advertisement