Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade in

Options
  • 08-03-2012 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not asking for trade in values here, its just... I want to go mass effect 3, and unit 13 tomorrow. Swell. But I have a bunch of games I've finished/not going to touch again, sitting round here. And I'd like to trade in them, hypothetically. But, after making some really poor decisions 2 years ago, and going from having an xbox slim, ps3 slim, and iphone to just having an iphone due to trade in, I've steered well clear of it since then. Opinions?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm not even sure what you are asking. Are you asking for opinions on the games or on the trade in process? Do you even have a console, going by your post it sounds like you don't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

No, I do now. But I didn't, cos I was stupid :mad: what I'm asking is... should I trade in, or not? I'm awful indecisive.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

cloud493 wrote: »
    No, I do know. But I didn't, cos I was stupid :mad: what I'm asking is... should I trade in, or not? I'm awful indecisive.

Gotcha. If you don't plan on ever playing those games again then you may as well get rid of them. You'd get more money selling them on somewhere like adverts than you would trading them in. It will obviously take more time though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I don't think I'l play them again, finished almost all of them. Its just like, the in case now >.<

Advertisement