Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texaco Rush

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Hoare's seem to be doing their best to drive more people over to Texaco. No petrol in any of their six pumps this morning. Gross mis-management to allow all tanks to run dry at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Is Texaco Rush the cheapest Garage in DCN?

I looked at 4 different garages today it was the cheapest ranging from 2 cent to 5c a lliter cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

LeoB wrote: »

I looked at 4 different garages today it was the cheapest ranging from 2 cent to 5c a lliter cheaper.

Its seems to usually follow suit with Esso Blakes Cross.

If you check pumps.ie or download the app to your smartphone you will see what is cheapest within a certain radius of your location. Campus Donabate shows 162.7 (updated yesterday) for Petrol and Petrogas (out ministers road Lusk) shows 163.9.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭VirtualNemesis

martinn123 wrote: »
    Sorry folks, I mis-read the title of the thread.
    Old age, wrong prescription for my glasses and dislexia, finally taking their tole.

My point remains, support local business wherever possible, who is running the Texaco?

A local Man. i know him well.

So it is a local business.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

LeoB wrote: »
    154.7 for diesel at Top in Collinstown with attended service (and complimentary tea/coffee/biscuits). I don't think I've seen anywhere else to match that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement