Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bohemian FC

Options
  • 09-03-2012 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭

Just seeing as there's a thread about Sligo Rovers in the Sligo forum I thought I'd start one here.

There was a lot of €5 off vouchers going around recently into houses. Anyone on here get one?

Bohs play Shels in a fierce local derby. I hope to see you there supporting your local club.

Tickets without vouchers:
    Adult: €15
    Student: €10
    Kids: €7? I think

There's plenty of parking around Phibsborough so that shouldn't be a problem.

There's a bar, 3 actually two closed tomorrow due to a new sponsorship event, so you can pop in early and at half time to have a pint if you want.

Again, hope to see you there and it'd be great to see the same support generated here as the Sligo Rovers one...

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Bohs are not in Dublin County North. I would suggest you approach the mods of Dublin City to check if they would be happy with a Bohs thread there (given there is a separate heavily regulated soccer forum, I suspect their answer may be no, which is why I am not simply transferring this thread there)

Thanks

Beasty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement