Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerosene pump in Castlebar

Options
  • 09-03-2012 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if any filling stations in Castlebar have a self service kerosene pump for buying small amounts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Binka wrote: »
    Does anyone know if any filling stations in Castlebar have a self service kerosene pump for buying small amounts.

Corrib oil. I'm about 90% certain they have it.

http://www.corriboil.com/Locations?lid=11&depot=True&service=False

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

I drove in there a few weeks back but couldn't see a pump but I'll check it out tomorrow. I'll go in and ask this time. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

they do.

In the castlebar station in round near where the air and water for cars by the portacabin with the metal fence around it.

Its a pre-pump so you to pay for the fuel in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

irishgeo wrote: »
    they do.

In the castlebar station in round near where the air and water for cars by the portacabin with the metal fence around it.

Its a pre-pump so you to pay for the fuel in advance.

Thanks for confirming that. :) saves me a trip to Ballinrobe.

Advertisement