Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedforword, No wait.. backward, No left,

Options
  • 09-03-2012 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

That worked well.

Thats feedback. like it or not.

I can do a graph in excel if you want.

people like graphs and sh1t.

Pie charts are really popular.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Are you drunk? :confused:

I'm drunk, and I'd bet my left nut I could still compose a better argument than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Feedback, the new TCN.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,507 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I'd like a graph

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Are you drunk? :confused:

I'm drunk, and I'd bet my left nut I could still compose a better argument than that.

/me looks at IO's right nut in its jar of formaldehyde

you really should be more careful about your gambling.....

Callipo , thank you for your feedback. Following your insights I believe you are correct and this thread should be locked. with respect to your Excel graphing skills and your offer of a Pie Chart, thank you for your kind offer but I fear I must decline on the grounds that while I do like graphs (I always imagine the lines as a roller-coaster with little ants in the coaster carriage going "wheeeee!") I'm not a huge fan of sh1t so thats a bit of a deal breaker.

and yes, Pie Charts are indeed really popular. who doesnt like Pie? however, as you can clearly see from this public poll

http://cakeorpie.org/

not only is cake slightly more popular than Pie but both pale into insignificance when faced with the awesomesauce that is "or".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement