Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiritualised, Belfast and Dublin, March

Options
  • 09-03-2012 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭

Anyone going? I'm heading to The Mandela Hall in Belfast :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,729 ✭✭✭SteM

Think I'll head to the Dublin show. Saw them in the Barbican in London a few years doing Ladies & Gentlemen and it was incredible. Really like Songs In A&E too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Here's some of the new stuff (Other Voices gig) -

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

SteM wrote: »
    Saw them in the Barbican in London a few years doing Ladies & Gentlemen and it was incredible.

Saw them in Belfast in 2001 for the Let It Come Down tour - excellent stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Heading to Vicar Street on Saturday. 5th time seeing them. Never disappoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

So, how was Belfast gig?
    looking forward to tonights gig, any idea of support acts?

• Advertisement

No support act as far as I know. They haven't had one on their English dates this week so doubt they'll have one in Dublin.

No support act. They were fantastic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

fantastic last night
    someone has put these videos up already

Brilliant gig last night. Loved it. Definitely my favourite band to see live.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Yeah absolutely amazing gig, I only had 2 beers all night for fear of missing anything while going to the bar! Can't wait for the new album.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Cracking gig songs off new alblum sounded brilliant , amazing band their shows always amaze me , true music for the soul :cool:

Advertisement