Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poster with a hidden agenda/Mods' apparent lack of concern about same.

Options
  • 09-03-2012 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭

If one is concerned about an issue of openness and integrity in Boards, and if one is concerned that the Mods of a particular forum are taking no notice of same, would this be the correct forum in which to post about it?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You should report any posts that back up your argument and PM the relevant CMods.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Feck that!
    CMods in the case of this particular forum seem to be no better than the mods.
    I'm not going to raise my head above that particular parapet!

What I meant was, is this somewhere that a hypothetical situation could be discussed without naming names?

EDIT: locum-motion has been in touch with me to apologise for the comment above. The person he believed was a CMod is not a CMod, and he realises that he was mistaken. - Zaph

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well unless you're actually going to give examples to support your argument I see no particular reason to leave this thread open. You're making specific allegations against mods and now CMods, so forget about hypotheticals. It's now a case of put up or shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Rather that slapping my wrist for allowing myself to vent my frustration, is there any chance in the world that you might actually address the cause of that frustration?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Rather that slapping my wrist for allowing myself to vent my frustration, is there any chance in the world that you might actually address the cause of that frustration?

Here's an idea: do what I advised you to do two and a half days ago.
    Do what a site Administrator advised you to do.

Drop the self-centred crap and make your poxy complaint before everyone loses patience with you. Tip-toeing around the problem, speaking in vague generalisations and refusing to point people in the right direction is making you look like a total and utter muppet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 devil01

How to prove cyber bullying on boards.ie. Doing a research project for it actually before reporting it.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well as this thread is going nowhere I'm locking it. OP, if you have a specific complaint to make, then please make it. Otherwise please refrain from wasting everyone's time with rubbish like this in the future.

EDIT: As there is an ongoing dialogue between the OP and the CMods, I've unapproved a number of posts in this thread, including some of my own, to facilitate these discussions

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement