Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female vocalists just dont do it for me.

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

rcaz wrote: »
    How are you so sure they're no good then?
    I can go through a whole album on youtube these days before buying it , its probably the real reason albums arnt selling as well anymore. There was a time when two good singles could sell ten or fifteen songs . Now people realise how much filler is involved before they buy the filler.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

cloptrop wrote: »
    I can go through a whole album on youtube these days before buying it , its probably the real reason albums arnt selling as well anymore. There was a time when two good singles could sell ten or fifteen songs . Now people realise how much filler is involved before they buy the filler.

You could also just buy good albums without filler though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

rcaz wrote: »
    You could also just buy good albums without filler though.
    Yeah very few classic rock albums with women singing i without filler.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Im just guessing that they sing about womens stuff and I just dont get it

Comments like this make it sound as if you dislike women in general, singers or otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Yeah very few classic rock albums with women singing i without filler.

I'd argue that there are very few classic rock albums without filler, you should just buy other kinds of albums ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I like everything from reggae to bits of heavy metal
    So what female-fronted reggae and female-fronted metal have you listened to and dismissed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭stanley1

joni

Advertisement