Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epic Jurassic Meal Time: Fish Eating A Pterosaur Eating A Fish

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

Galvasean wrote: »
    So, Rhamphorhynchus eats a fish, only for a bigger fish to come along and try eat him!
    In the end it nobody won except us palaeontology enthusiasts who get to marvel at this spectacular fossil.

PterosaurFish2.jpg

Magazine article.

Peer reviewed paper.

I take back what I said earlier... THIS is the find of the day! :D Amazing... poor critters, tho. I know a couple people who would say this is the proof in stone that we should all be vegetarian; none of this would have happened if they weren´t both looking for meat XD

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Adam Khor wrote: »
    I know a couple people who would say this is the proof in stone that we should all be vegetarian; none of this would have happened if they weren´t both looking for meat XD

Mmm, tasty plants!

Advertisement