Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broardband

Options
  • 09-03-2012 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Am thinking of changing my broadband & phone provider. DIGIWEB looks good on their web site. Any one one with them at the moment or what alternatives?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

Am thinking of changing my broadband & phone provider. DIGIWEB looks good on their web site. Any one one with them at the moment or what alternatives?
    I'd be very sure to do my homework before I went back to a satellite provider. Other than that if you decide to go with a fixed line provider all you should concern yourself with is the price since it's all Eircom at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭captainbirdseye

DIGIWEB looks good on their web site.

The Digiweb website is supposed to make Digiweb look good.
    This insightful nugget of wisdom also applies to other companies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement