Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan approval faq

• 09-03-2012 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I've applied for a graduate loan with boi. I've never applied for a loan before so have no idea how things work. Will they call me if it's been approved or not?Will money just automatically appear in my a/c???I'm a complete newb, so any help would be great! thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Im sorry to be harsh but the computer will say no. dont count on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sm124

what do you mean? I didn't ask if I was going to get one, I didn't post any details about my finances. I only asked do they get in touch with you. I really do not get your answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Oh sorry i get you now! yes they will reply by post and if you applied online will be e-mail any way best of luck..

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sm124

thanks and sorry for abit of an attitiude!!thought you were trolling, can't stand trolls!!

Advertisement