Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How long do you think..............

• 09-03-2012 3:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭

You could survive on Hob Nobs and coffee, nothing else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

hopefully long enough to see an end to stupid threads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

998.2 years seems right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭dermiek

Methinks OP has had more than Hob-Nobs and coffee tonight.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

It's a genuine question. It would be handy to just be able to live on two really simple things, I pick these two because they're my favourite. How important is all the other sh!t? I mean, chocolate Hob Nobs have dairy, and they're made of oats which grow out of the ground, so that's probably good for you or whatever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

Long enough to see people who think threads are stupid to move on and not reply to them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DoinkTheClown

How long could you survive?
    A hell of a lot longer than people without any food ;) I tell ya that much.

So what you're saying is, it may be possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

I recall a story about a woman who eat nothing but jam and she's got along alright for a good long while. So I'd say you'd get many a year out of it. More likely though you'd get sick of it after a week or two and go mental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

0.0001 angstroms.......

.........Penile length of OP. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

5 years.

depending on mu mug size.

• Advertisement

Sindri wrote: »
    0.0001 angstroms.......

.........Penile length of OP. ;)

Both irrelevant, as regards to the thread and that an angstrom is a measurement of length, not time, but severely wrong. My penis is much smaller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Indefinitely.

You'd be malnourished, it wouldn't be healthy, but you'd live on it no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Hob Nobs is a euphemism for a male with ginger pubis.

Coffee has something to do with scat, and not the Cab Calloway/Don Redmond kind of scat.

So I'd probably be extremely traumatized from my ordeal with the Hob Nobs, but the coffee would probably kill me as ingesting fecal matter is incredibly dangerous and can lead to all sorts of problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

Jesus survived on it for 40 days but even he got sick of HobNobs.

Advertisement