Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The List **Funny Stuf**

Options
  • 09-03-2012 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

Anybody check out the Waterford group page on Facebook called "the list".

Some real good banter in there some hilarious debates well worth a look

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

It was funny for the first day of reading it but there seemed to be people who would just make up stupid things just for the sake of it to put up on it. Became boring after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

cococoady wrote: »
    It was funny for the first day of reading it but there seemed to be people who would just make up stupid things just for the sake of it to put up on it. Became boring after a while.

So does your face.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Icarus152 wrote: »
    So does your face.

Ouch, that really hurts my feelings!!

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

One out of twenty comments on it are funny maybe, at a push.

You've got to wade through alot of inane garbage though in the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Yea it was funny at first, then people started getting personal and now the same **** is being repeated over and over again!

Some are funny though :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

It was great the first two days, then bubbles was just adding and accepting everyone so it lost what made it funny, too many people on it posting stupid stuff now.

I am proud to say I was there at the start though :) Some gems have been posted in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

cococoady wrote: »
    Ouch, that really hurts my feelings!!

Sorry!

Advertisement