Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cap missing from alloy on car

• 09-03-2012 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Folks, anybody know of any place in limk or surrounding areas that would do caps for the alloys? my one is missing and it looks odd with the other three on!I checked in Halfords but they dont do them and also tried a scrap yard but they didnt have any either. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Main dealer/ebay.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I was in the car accessory shop in the castletroy shopping centre. I only wanted a decal for mine, but he had a number of some guy who did centre caps for wheels.

I'd go with ebay though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Same thing happened to us last year and we ended up going to the main dealer. It wasn't too expensive either, so would suggest either dealer (for speed) or ebay (for price!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Depends on whether they are the car's original alloy wheels or aftermarket alloy wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

if they are genuine manufacturer alloys they go for about 7-10 per cap
    and they will fit perfectly, if they are aftermarket might be a bit more difficult
    , you could try

www.eastcoastalloys.com, they might have something

• Advertisement
Advertisement